Monday, March 30, 2009

What a Month

So it has been almost the entire month since I've written anything. That's the kind of month it has been.

We are getting ready for the busy part of our events season to begin. It will slow down again in December so we have been trying to get as many things done and organized in advance. We will be producing or providing services for 100 races this year. We have had to turn down nearly a dozen events this year that wanted to work with us. Sucks for us but we can only be in so many places at once.

The store has been crazy busy. Track and Field is starting and we have nearly 200 people in our No Boundaries Learn to Run program. It is cool that so many people want to get out there and get fit. We've run this program since we opened the store almost 5 years ago as we've always believed that it is our job to get more people out there running and walking. It is the least we can do when we make our living in this industry.

Even with how busy we've been I've actually begun to find time to run a bit more. Still not as much as I need to but I'm getting out there. I'm still testing a lot of shoes and I'm sure there will be more on the way to test.

I'll be making a few more post in the very near future about some of the other things that are going on like the Lab Rat program, product test results, the new Salomon - Fleet Feet Sports Endurance Team and a 50k ultra that I was dumb enough to sign up for.

Gotta keep busy, right?

No comments: